Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blue Raleigh Space Rider 1-speed backpedal-braking small step-through cruiser



This gorgeous Raleigh Space Rider was rescued on its way to the dump by my good friend Stan the Man! It's a lovely 1-speed, backpedal-braked, tiny step-through cruiser that a long guy like me can even ride like a BMX... and it's light as a feather! I fixed it up and sold it at a garage sale for $75. If I were to sell the same bike now, being more patient about it, the price would be closer to $150. Maybe $130.

1 comment:

  1. Woop! I sold this little beauty for $75 at a garage sale last year, but I've got an even more beautiful one that just needs reassembly, so if you're into these kinds of bikes, and you wantto spend something like $200 on one with three speeds, I may have your animal!

    ReplyDelete